*Winter Storm Tuesday, 20 March*
- Airline will have the most up-to-date information regarding cancellations or delays
- Ensure you check-in for your flight 24 hours in advance and sign up for notifications for the most up-to-date communications
- If your flight is cancelled or delayed, please call cievents at +1.646.616.2004 or toll free at +1.877.562.1801
- Please go directly to the CFA Institute registration desk for assistance with any hotel reservation changes due to travel disruptions
- For flights departing before noon on Wednesday, 21 March, we recommend leaving the hotel (3) hours prior to your flight
The Americas Regional of the CFA Institute Research Challenge will take place 19-20 March 2018, in Boston, USA. Teams from 53 local level competitions will move on to the regional event to compete for the title of Americas Champion. Teams will randomly be assigned to one of two Americas sub-regions and compete within those sub-regions to determine two Regional Champions.
Prior to the semifinal round, a team of CFA Charterholders will grade the written reports, and these scores (along with the semifinal presentation score) will determine which teams advance to the regional finals. Following the semifinal round, scores will be based on presentation only. The two Americas Regional Champions will advance to the Global Final to compete against the winning teams from the Asia Pacific and EMEA regions.
Westin Copley Place
10 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA, USA
Hosted with CFA Society Boston