The EMEA Regional will take place 4-5 April 2018 in Dublin, Ireland. Teams from 35 local competitions will compete for the title of EMEA Regional Champion.
Some key details about the event:
- CFA Institute covers the cost of airfare, hotel lodging, and meals at the event for the student teams and one Sponsored Guest.
- The event will begin with the kickoff meeting on 4 April in the early evening.
- There will be two rounds of presentations on 5 April: semifinals in the morning and regional finals in the late afternoon.
- Written report evaluation: a team of CFA charterholders will be grading your reports and these scores (along with your first round presentation score) will determine which teams advance to the regional final. Following the semifinal round, scores will be based on presentation only.
- The winner of the EMEA Regional Final will advance to the Global Final to compete against the winning teams from the Asia Pacific and Americas regions.